Obtain Residence in Australia within 1-2 years
Health insurance coverage for all family members
Free education for children
Obtain Australian citizenship upon fulfilling residency requirement
Provisional Visa Requirements:
- Be under 55 of age
- Have managed a successful business with ownership percentage of 30% at least
- Have 500,000 Australian Dollars at least as turn over for two out of the four fiscal years from the company you own
- Have net assets of 800,000 Australian Dollars available for legal transfer to Australia within 2 years from visa grant
- Reach 65 points minimum in the pointing system
- Be invited and nominated by one of the Australian States
Permanent residency requirements:
- Establish and manage a business in the nominated state with ownership percentage of 30%
- Have turnover of at least 300,000 Australian Dollars in the year immediately before applying for Permanent Residency
- Prove business assets in Australia of at least 200,000 Australian Dollars
- Prove business and personal assets of at least 600,000 Australian Dollars
- Hire at least 2 Australian permanent residents or citizens
- Maintain ownership and management of the established business for 2 years before applying for permanent residency
Investors Migration - Canada
The Canada Business Immigration Category of visas was designed to attract experienced business people to Canada. Successful candidates are those who can invest in Canada, start businesses in Canada and generate revenues and employment for Canadians.
In order to encourage the development of a strong, prosperous economic environment, the Canadian government seeks business people with sufficient business experience and the necessary assets.
Immigrant Investor Venture Capital Visa:
aimed at those with a personal net worth of at least $10 million CND, and willing to make an at-risk investment of at least $2 million CND into Canada's Immigrant Investor Venture Capital fund.
CANADA INVESTOR VISA
Benefits of Canada investor visa
- With this program successful candidate can apply for Permanent Residence in Canada.
- Under this visa there are no restrictions are placed on this working visa upon the work that can be undertaken.
- The pre-requisite job offer is required with the Canadian work permit and successful candidates under this program by default will receive Permanent Resident Status.
- The completion of three years in Canada, immigration services provides an opportunity for candidates to progress from permanent residency and apply for Canadian Citizenship.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR CANADA INVESTOR VISA
There are many eligibility criteria's needs to be fulfilled in order to obtain Canada Investor Visa such as:
- The Candidate must have at least two years of managerial experience
- Should have a minimum net worth of CDN$ 1.6 million, candidates must then invest CDN$ 800,000 with the Government of Canada for five years and it will be returned to the candidates OR they have to make a one –off, non- refundable payment of approximately CDN$ 120,000.
- Once the application has been submitted under this program they are not allowed to switch to another program.
POINTS BASED SKILL ASSESSMENTS FOR CANADA INVESTOR VISA
This scheme involves a points based skill assessment; candidates who intend to migrate to Canada through this entrepreneur program will be rated on various parameters which includes academic qualification, business experience, age and language proficiency.
- Business Experience: Under this parameter candidates are offered between 20 to 35 points for business experience and it has to be the experience gained in the five years prior to the submission of application.
- Academic Qualification: Under parameter the candidates will be offered points based on their highest educational achievement, in this category candidate will get maximum points if they have Master's degree/ PhD and a minimum of 17 years of full time study.
- Language skills: The candidates will be awarded points based on their language proficiency skills; they can select either English or French, the official language of Canada. Points will be awarded in the four abilities of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Age: Candidates can get maximum points if he / she under the age group of 21 to 49. Candidate aged below 17 or over 53 will not get any points.
Quebec Investor Program
To be eligible for this Canada investment immigration visa, you must:
- The applicant should have alone or with accompanying spouse assets worth CAD$ 16,000.00 obtained legally excluding the donations less than 6 months before the date on which application was filed
- The applicant should have experience in legal framing, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff excluding the investors occupies at least 2 full time jobs of equivalent for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies
- The management experience is defined as exercise for 2 years in the 5 years preceding application selection certificate like duties related to planning, management and control of financial resources and of human or material resources under authority. The experience acquired in context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process is not included
- You need to sign an agreement to invest CAD$ 800.000 with a financial intermediary (broker or trust company) authorized to when you intend to settle in Quebec and participate in the Investor Programme
- Optionally you can pay CAD $ 220,000 one time interest instead of CAD $ 800.000 through our financial intermediary
- No English and Education requirement
- No Age limit
- 1st Day land > can get green card
- if no business experience, senior executive also okay.