THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW- PART 1
1. Can you immigrate to Canada from Saudi Arabia?
Canada, with its new immigration policies, is inviting immigrants on a large scale from across the world. Citizens of Saudi Arabia can now easily migrate to Canada and grab that opportunity for a better life under better economic opportunities.
In Canada, you can find all the elements like political stability, a thriving economy, a fully developed healthcare system, and an education system that beats the world standard.
Canada has trading relations with Saudi Arabia. It is the second-largest trading partner of Canada. Hence, workers from Saudi Arabia are deemed assets to Canada.
You can get Canadian citizenship in just 3 years. A child born during PR is given the status of natural citizenship. Moreover, Canada is a secular state and respects all religions. That means you are at peace no matter what your faith is.
Canada has no restrictions on employment. You can avail of Permanent Residency even without a job. You can also switch between jobs and change companies as per your desire. Your spouse can work full-time in any company of their choice.
Then there is free education for children, free health care for the entire family, and can sponsor your parents and grandparents after you settle in Canada.
2. How to apply for Canada Visa from Saudi Arabia?
To move to Canada from Saudi Arabia, there are many visa programs.
To move as a temporary foreign worker or temporary resident, there are these Visa programs.
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP). It falls under Express Entry.
- Provincial Nominee Programs.
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot program.
- Quebec Skilled Worker Visa Program.
- Business Visas to set up a business in Canda
- Quebec Business Immigration Program.
- Startup Visa Program.
- Immigrants Investor Venture Capital Pilot (IIVC) Program.
- Business, Entrepreneur, and Investment Program. It falls under the PNP category.
For study Visa
- With enough funds to reside and study, one can avail of a Canadian study Visa.
Finally, Super Visa
It is meant for parents and grandparents. With Super Visa, your parents and grandparents can live with you and enjoy the benefits of PR for the long term.
3. How long does it take to get a visa to Canada from Saudi Arabia?
There are many steps before you get a valid visa-
- Complete the Language Test. A score of a minimum of 6 must be secured to apply for Express Entry.
- Educational Credential Assessment(ECA) Report must be acquired for all your educational transcripts if you have completed your education outside of Canada.
For FSWP and Canada Experience Class (CEC) categories, ECA is not required.
- Make sure your occupation is listed under NOC List. Your occupation must be listed under O, A, or B category. A score of 67 points is a must under the WES assessment to be eligible for Express Entry.
- Fill in all the details, and to avoid rejection be sure of your eligibility. File your Expression of Interest (EOI).
- Finally, submit your PR application, the details will be verified by IRCC. Wait for the Invitation to Apply (ITA).
After the biometrics are submitted to the IRCC, it usually takes 8 weeks to finally receive the valid visa. But to be precise you need to get in touch with the embassy who will be able to provide you with the correct information.
4. How much is the Visa fee for Canada from Saudi Arabia?
If you are applying for a visiting visa, then for an Individual it is CAD 100 per person, for a family (1 fee per family of 5 or more individuals) it is CAD 500, and for visa extension (per person) it is CAD 100.
Student visa costs CAD 150 for the application fee and for biometrics CAD 85.
Work Visa costs CAD 155 for application fees including extensions-per person, CAD 465 for application fees including extensions- 3 or more performing artists, and CAD 100 for open work permit holders.
When it comes to PR visa the costs range from CAD 100 to CAD 2000 or more depending on the expense to be incurred. These charges include the application fee, interview fee, legalization fee, and others.
When you are through all this you will get into Canada, your dreamland. It is understood that these paper-works are a tedious process. It is going to be difficult to try this on your own. That is why MilkyWay is dedicated to helping you through this tough time.
MilkyWay is one of the most trusted and respected Immigration Consultant & Law Firm. MilkyWay was founded in 2009 and is based in Australia, Canada, and Saudi Arabia. MilkyWay works on the principles of transparency, honesty and integrity and that makes it a trustworthy firm.
The Saudi Arabia offices are located in Riyadh, Al-Khobar(Greater Dammam), and Jeddah.