Australia PR visa process and steps involved in it
Australia is one of the most developed countries in the world that is seeking applications from potential migrants to live and work in the country. You can migrate to Australia under various PR visa options. If you are a skilled potential worker and have relevant education and experience that is required in the country can migrate to Australia and work in the skilled occupations. If you manage to get the permanent residency in Australia then you can enjoy many benefits of the PR visa.
Applicants under Australia Permanent Residency Visa can enjoy the following benefits:
- An applicant with permanent residence status can travel internally whenever required and return to Australia
- You can enjoy equal benefits equal to Australian local residents apart from applying for govt. jobs and voting in the elections
- However, you can apply for government jobs and vote in elections on receiving Australian citizenship
- You can enjoy the multicultural environment and high lifestyle
- You will have the opportunity to apply for high salaried jobs
- You and your family will be given free medical insurance
- Your children[if any] will have access to top schools providing high level of education
Australia PR Visa to migrate to Australia on a permanent resident visa
If you want to apply for Australia PR work visa then you can apply for following work visas, i.e. skilled independent visa or subclass 189 and skilled nomination visa or subclass 190. To apply for these visa categories, you need to clear the eligibility criteria set by the Australian immigration department. To apply for Australia PR visa, you need to go through following steps:
- Skills assessment
- Expression of Interest
- Invitation to apply for the visa
Canada PR visa process and steps involved in it
Canada has emerged as one of the most preferred destinations for immigration in recent days. It is a great place for working professionals and students to migrate and explore their career. People from all over the world including Indians are well settled in Canada and employed in various industrial, management and IT sectors. With an intention to intake large number of skilled workers, the process of Canada immigration has been streamlined and made simple and faster by its government. Immigration to Canada has helped many overseas migrants to well-settle in Canada and lead a better life than their native country.
Canada immigration advantages:
- Canada offers an extensive range of work opportunities to overseas skilled workers
- They pay high salaries
- The standard of living in Canada is very high and immigrants can lead a great lifestyle
- Process of Canada immigration is simple and well-designed
- It offers a multicultural environment, so migrants can experience different cultures and traditions
- Canada immigration on a work visa offers permanent residency in the country
- Immigrants on a PR visa gets equal benefits to that of a local resident of Canada
- It offers medical coverage to you and your dependants
- The quality and standard of education is high, so your children can have a better education
- If you live in Canada on a PR visa for 4 continuous years then you can apply for Canada citizenship
Being a country of opportunities, Canada is chosen by many skilled workers and students for immigration. Every year a large number of applications are filed for Canada immigration. Though the process of immigration to Canada is simple and streamlines, but there are many aspects which you should understand before your start your application.
- Canada has launched Express entry program which provides a pathway for immigration to Canada for permanent residency. Express entry program is a process of selecting potential candidates for Canada immigration.
- Immigration to Canada is based on a points system; your profile will be scored based on the factors such as age, education, experience, language skills and more.
You need to create your profile for express entry program; your profile will be assessed by IRCC and given points. If you score enough points required for Canada immigration, then you will be sent an invitation to apply for the PR visa. You can then file your permanent residency application. On receiving visa approval, you need to migrate to Canada within 90 days. Canada offers many categories through which you can apply for PR visa including federal skilled worker visa, federal skilled trades visa and a wide range of provincial nomination programs.
For more information of the visa categories and provincial nomination programs for immigration to Cananda, consult the Canada visa consultants near you. MilkyWay is one of the most trusted visa consultants and has assisted many candidates with their Canada immigration procedure. Consult MilkyWay for a smooth immigration to Canada.