- MilkyWay the IMMIGRATION Consultant with ICCRC & MARA Registered Consultants Who Are Experienced LAWYERS
- 96% Of The Immigration Consultants companies In Saudi Arabia are not Legally Qualified to Consult.
- Please don’t become victim to Unauthorized Consultants/Companies.
How to Choose Right Immigration Consultant & ICCRC Agent
There are so many immigration consultants booming around in Saudi Arabia, if you check the number of Immigration agents / companies / consultants in Saudi Arabia, you would be amazed to find that Saudi Arabia claims of about 10 times the actual number of consultants registered with either ICCRC (The Canadian licensing body) or MARA (Australian licensing body) have not even registered in reality.
But the truth is that these unlicensed consultants are booming as neither ICCRC nor MARA currently has authority outside their home countries. Hence, time and again innocent Saudi Arabia people are being misinformed and exploited by these Fraud consultants who are not subject to regulation by either of these regulatory bodies.
However all big banner in the Immigration network claims affiliation, the reality is 96% aren’t! The reason being ICCRC consultants would charge higher for every file and consultation which the agencies obviously don’t want to bear.
If you’re planning to apply for Australia or Canada PR then it is advised to check and investigate the visa and immigration consultancy who meets the following points:
- Knowledge and expertise of the consultant
- Following the rules and regulations
- Must be registered with ICCRC(Canada) and MARA(Australia)
- Must have a physical office branches
- Find out their reviews on social media platforms and Google
- Services offered(All ICCRC regulated professionals will provide services for Business Investor Class, Self-employed class, refused visa cases)
- Affordable fees with honest advice.
- Make sure you look for how long the agency has been in market.